Our business is organized into two divisions:
- Broking Division: operates in the Italian market for loan distribution as a credit intermediary,
in the market for insurance distribution as a broker, in the market for the distribution of telecommunications
and energy services, and in the market for the promotion of e-commerce operators. Since February 2023,
the Division has extended its presence to Spain,
France and Mexico, where it conducts online distribution of mainly insurance products.
The activities carried out by our Broking Division are organized mainly into the following business lines,
on the basis of the type of intermediated product:
- Credit Broking: broking of mortgage loans and consumer loans products in Italy, mainly through the online channel (www.mutuionline.it and www.prestitionline.it website);
- Insurance Broking: online broking of insurance products in Italy, mainly motor third party
liability and other motor insurance
- E-Commerce Price Comparison: comparison and promotion of e-commerce operators in Italy (www.trovaprezzi.it website);
- Telco & Energy Comparison: comparison and promotion of telecommunications and energy services
- International Markets: online comparison and brokerage of mainly insurance products in Spain, France and Mexico.
The activity of the Broking Division is also carried out under the “Segugio.it”
brand (www.segugio.it website),
which operates as a multibrand aggregator for insurance, credit, telecommunications and energy products,
mainly pushed by television and online advertising focused on insurance products. Each section of the website
is however managed by the product companies of the Group and the
related revenues are reported within the above mentioned business lines.
Besides, subsidiary Innovazione Finanziaria SIM S.p.A. - authorized to professionally perform placement services to the public without underwriting or warranties pursuant
to article 1, comma 5, letter c-bis) of Legislative Decree no. 58
of February 24, 1998 - manages, by means of website www.fondionline.it an on-line mutual fund supermarket.
- BPO Division: provides outsourcing and IT services mainly to the benefit of financial institutions
operating on the Italian market,
with a high level of specialization in some reference verticals.
Our BPO services are structured into the following business lines, on the basis
of the type of services rendered and the type of underlying financial product:
- Mortgage BPO: provides remote loan sales and packaging and mortgage underwriting and closing services; this business line
includes notary support services;
- Real Estate Services BPO: offers real estate appraisal services and technical real estate
services for operators in the financial sector and debt collection;
- Loans BPO: provides application processing and portfolio management services for salary/pension guaranteed loans, a
nd for business loans to companies, also assisted by a guarantee from the State;
- Insurance BPO: provides management and claim settlement outsourcing services;
- Investment Services BPO: provides complete operational service solutions and technology platforms
to investment and asset management companies;
- Leasing and Rental BPO/IT: provides BPO services and IT core solutions for
leasing and long-term rental operators.