Gruppo MutuiOnline believes that the following core strengths will contribute
to its future growth:
- Management expertise and commitment: our management consists
of qualified executives holding significant shareholdings in our company,
committed over the long-term to developing and improving the Group performance.
Specific Broking Division strengths include:
- Strong position in the Italian market for credit broking through
Internet and telephone: such position allows for solid and in some
cases privileged and strategic relationships with primary national and international
- Limited reliance upon individual lenders: we have a large
number of agreements with various lenders, which allows us to maintain a position
of independence with respect to each individual lender.
- Favorable development dynamics for internet and telehone channels
as alternatives to traditional banking channels: mostly thanks to
the increasingly widespread use of the internet and a higher level of customer
awareness concerning the advantages deriving from online broking services.
Specific BPO Division strengths include:
- Strategic position in the forefront of the Italian BPO market:
we expect to benefit from the further expansion of the BPO market which we
believe will take place in Italy, as has already occurred in other principal
credit process-related BPO markets in Europe.
- Advanced proprietary technologies supporting the management of
complex credit processes and services: developed thanks to deep experience
gained in the financial services field and significant internal IT skills.
- Focus on performance and quality of services provided to our lending
clients: we strive to continuously improve our services, by implementing
an industrial-like approach to maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness
of our activities and services.